Information and updates
This page is designed for your convenience on site – providing short links and easy access to all nescessary information during the conference. Program overviews in PDF are available for downloading if needed. Please remember to revisit the page in order to keep track of any news or changes in the conference programme. These are found under the header News.
Find your way to the Brewery
Find your way at the Brewery
Are meals included in my ticket?
- If you have a black mark on your name tag meals are not included in your ticket. However, if you find that there is still food left at the end of the break please help yourself.
- You need a seperate ticket for the dinner, please pick it up at the registration desk.
- Layout of exhibition hall
- Information about exhibitors
- Exhibitor’s stage program
- Exhibitor’s stage program PDF
- Network name: VIND2018
- Password: klimatnytta
- Official hashtag: #VIND2018
- SWEA on Twitter: @Vindkraft
- Meeting tables: Bookings are done on-site by Strindberg. (a list of available times is provided there)
- Time: 24 october 19.00 (until around midnight)
- Place: Mälarsalen, The Brewery
- Bar: Available after dinner (drinks at the bar are not included in your mealtime ticket price)
- Ticket: Get your paid ticket at the entrance reception by 17.30 on the 24th at the latest.
- Special diet requests: Guests can provide their name to the headwaiter or other personnel, who will then adjust your dinner to your pre-specified diet request.
IMPORTANT: at 17.45, the entrance wardrobe will close. Bring your things to the new wardrobe by the dinner hall.
- Please be aware of where emergency exits are positioned.
- Fire-extinguishers are available in all rooms.
- In case of an emergency, meet-up site is at the courtyard.
- Defibrillators can be found in the bar at Mässtorget and in the kitchen by Strindberg.
- Please carry your entrance badge around your neck at all times