Information and updates
This page is designed for your convenience on site – providing short links and easy access to all nescessary information during the conference. Program overviews in pdf is available for downloading if needed. Please remember to update the page now and then to keep track of any news or changes in the conference programme under the heading News.
- Network: VIND2019 Password: VIND2019
- Official hashtag: #VIND2019
- Swedish Wind Energy Association on Twitter: @Vindkraft
- Book a meeting room (online booking open until Monday 21, after this you can reserve a time-slot on site in the room Strindberg).
- When: October 23 at 19.00 (till around midnight)
- Where: Mälarsalen, The Brewery.
- Bar: Open for extra purchases after the dinner for those who wish.
- Ticket: Is delivered with your name tag when you enter the conference. Must bring.
Note that before dinner, you must move your clothes from the downstairs cloakroom. A new one opens outside Mälarsalen.
Safety at The Brewery
- Please be aware of where emergency exits are positioned.
- Fire-extinguishers are available in all rooms.
- In case of an emergancy, meet-up site is at the courtyard.
- Defibrillators can be found in the bar at Mässtorget and in the kitchen behind Mälarsalen.
Here we will update possible news on changes in the conference programme.